Social Enrichment Workshops
At The Word Loft, social enrichment workshops teach children how to be articulate, purposeful and engaging speakers by utilizing poetry, story telling, visual aids, dramatization, conversation, and mock interviews to help our students reach a high level of social confidence that will assist them in becoming successful people in the world.
During our workshops, students enjoy participating in appealing activities which allow them to refine:
- Making eye contact when speaking to others.
- Presenting information to a large group of people - when making a speech, for example.
- Socializing while using full, articulate sentences and welcoming manners.
- Voice modulation and tone.
- Speaking articulately and with purpose when on the telephone.
- How to answer questions when interviewing and how to reciprocate by asking meaningful and appropriate questions.